Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Recap and Plan for this week

How was everyone's weekend?!  Mine was great.  I got to go shopping alone, yes NO kiddo's.  It was pretty amazing to spend the day alone.

Anyway, I thought I'd do my weekly recap and my plan for next week. All my meals were right on.  I ate out only once when I was shopping and other then that we stuck to our meal plan like white on rice.  It was great, but also had a lot of fails for the kids.  I need to remember when trying new recipes that I need to spread them out more.  Kids were less then thrilled with 3/5 of my choices.  Makes eating left overs harder too.

Workout wise was not as many as I wanted but I still got in 3 good ones.  I would like to get in 5 a week.  Of course all my walking Saturday could count for a small workout, but that's not going on my list.
I did 3 days of couch 2 5k, which is what you are SUPPOSE to do.  I wanted to get in 2 circuit type days or at least walking days in there, but alas I failed.

This weeks plan looks like this:

MENU PLAN:

Cheeseburger Casserole (last time this was a BIG hit with the kids)
Chicken Adobo: New recipe
Steak with sweet potato and regular potato fries along with some veggies... all on the grill
Veggie beef Stew
Pizza Burritos
Leftovers x2


WORKOUT PLAN:
C25K
30 day shred
C25K
30 day shred
C25K
rest
active recovery

There ya have it.  My intentions for everything.  I will be out of town on Saturday doing a vendor event, so that is officially my rest day then on Sunday I would still like to get out on a family walk.

What is your plan for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment