Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 2 Reset Challenge

Hey all! Today is day 2.

Starting weight: 183.4
Weight today: 181.8

Down 1.8pounds.

I was feeling very discouraged last night after not loving the strawberry and vanilla.  Lucky for me I got the transform kit as well, so will mostly be drinking the chocolate protein from now on.  I am going to do a vanilla at lunch and try to add in some fruit to try it that way.  Here's to hoping.

Breakfast 10am chocolate shake

Snack: Was crazy hungry, so I had a can of mixed veggies! I'm going to eat my bar in about 20 minutes.  I was seeing dots I was so hungry so I'm going to eat a bar at 1, then eat my shake at 230ish...

Lunch: I decided to go with another chocolate shake.  I didn't want to blend the blender bc my babe was sleeping! She isn't feeling the best so didn't want to risk waking her up.  I also waited until about 3 for this!

Snack: Pear

Supper: sautéed zucchini and squash

Thoughts on today: It went well.  Obviously supper is the hardest because I'm cooking for my family when I'm only eating veggies! Tonight the plan is to make them alfredo(one of my least favorite foods) and then I'm going to sauté some zucchini and squash along with a pear on the side. :).

I didn't eat my last shake or bar, but am really not in the mood. I may just eat some grapes before bed.


How am I feeling today? A lot hungrier, a little groggy and out of it this afternoon.  I did eat extra veggies today and feel ok with it.  Lets see how tomorrows weigh in goes! :) Day 2 DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment