Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thoughts on 5 Day Reset

So I didn't end up doing a 5th day review, because I was out of town.  I instead did low glycemic choices for the day, which is what the program is anyway.  I only ended up losing 2 pounds doing the reset, and am honestly very disappointed in my results.  I hate to compare myself to others, however, most of the group doing this lost up to 5% of their body weight.  I lost 2%.

Why did I only lose 2?  I have no idea.  On Thursday I got so sick and light headed.  I really think that it may have something to do with the fact that it just was not enough food for my body.  I may have been getting the nutrition, but as far as calories go, I really don't think I was getting enough.

This week I have been working on eating every 2-3 hours and making healthy choices. I did have a moment where I may have had 1 to many pieces of bread, but other then that I feel like I have do VERY well.  I'm hoping to catch onto the grasp of doing a 80% good 20% whatever I want balance.  It will definitely take some work on my part because I tend to lean to far to one side.  Either I'm eating 100% good or 100% bad.  I need to find that balance and know that it is okay to not eat perfect all the time.

Right now I'm in the transition phase.  I usually have a shake for breakfast and leftovers from the night before for lunch.  My snacks are usually of the fruit area.

I've been feeling pretty good on this, the only problem I have been having is every. single. afternoon I have been getting a headache.  I know it's not a caffeine headache because i have been off of that for a couple of weeks now, but it is sure annoying!  Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment