Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 1 Reset Challenge

Today is Day 1 of the reset challenge!

Starting Weight 183.4 (i had to use a different scale as we are out of town, so hopefully that is similar to what my scale at home would/will say) (edit: when I got home and weig it was 184.6 so.. Who knows)

Breakfast: I had a chocolate shake for breakfast and it was good.  I was a little skeptical as I didn't like the      strawberry and had only took a sip of the chocolate.

Snack: I had on crunch. Good, but not great.

Snack: pear... I was on the road

Lunch: strawberry shake..SICK! Horrible, could not gag it down.

Snack: Oatmeal raisin bar... Again horrid!

Supper: vanilla shake... I'm having a hard time stomaching the texture... Other then that not to bad.  Also I had steamed cauliflower and carrots.

Thoughts on Day 1: the morning was so easy, then it was nothing but disgusting-ness... Honestly of I would not have spent so much money I might quit... However, I have 4 days left.  I did get the transform kit and so may just do chocolate shakes until they run out! Also I may not add the whole pack to make the texture less creamy like...

How am I feeling? Good, just bummed that I had to eat steamed veggies while my family ate chicken wraps...  Not really hungry at all, but ready for tomorrow to be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment