Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why Can't it Be Easy?

The past 2 weeks I have been working on eating low glycemic and just overall healthier.  However, I find myself at times really struggling to want to workout or eat right.  This is one thing I wish was the easiest party to "fix."  

One of the biggest things I have noticed is I'm finding out when and why I have my binges.  Yesterday, for example, I had cereal, cookies, and all sorts of not good for you items.  (Note: about to be TMI) I find when I am about a week out from aunt flo visiting, I eat and eat and eat.  Whatever is there and lots of it.  So at least I'm aware of when and why it's happening then.  Working on the rest!

I don't know about you, but around here we are on our second snow storm in 2 weeks.  I am tired of being inside! I need some Vitamin D and some walking with a friend.  I have a hard time and get somewhat depressed when I'm cooped up and can't leave.  I was going to buy a month at the town gym so I could at least get out at night, however, this seems to be the two weeks the hubs has a crazy amount of meetings and such at work so isn't getting home until 5:30-6.  Our gym closes at 6, so bummer for me! :(  

Okay, enough pity party.  Apparently I just needed to get it out.  Now, I'm off to get the babe up from her nap and have a little play time before the other 2 get home from school.

How are you all doing with your health journey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment