Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The plan this week

Sorry I didn't post anything about what I'm doing in the last one.  Apparently I needed a little cheese with my wine.
So even though this week is half over I'm going to post my plan.

Eats:
Enchiladas
Cx veggie bake
Salsa burgers
Santa Fe chicken
Sweet potato pizza
Leftovers x2

Workouts:
C25k week 2 day 1 plus 2 mile walk (DONE)
C25K week 2 day 2 (DONE)
30 day shred
C25k week 2 day 3
Active recovery
Walk 3 miles
C2k5 week 2 day 4 (I'm doing this week 4x yes!)


There is the plan! On Monday that extra walk was a total random thing.  I had just finished my workout when a friend came in to do her walk, so I decided to stay and walk with her. Knowing she would only walk 2 miles made it easier to decide that! I knew I could do 30 more minutes of walking.

I want to add in some strength type exercises as well, so this week I'm adding in a 20 min shred video.  I'm thinking next week I might try to do Mwf runs and then t and th do arms/legs.   I may be Getty ahead of  myself so let's see how the rest of this week goes!

What is your workout and eating plans??

No comments:

Post a Comment