Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 3 Reset Challenge

Wow! I can't believe it is day 3 already and I'm still going!! I usually have given up on anything new by now!  I really feel like this is working.  It's hard, but effective.



Starting weight: 183.4
Weight today: 181.2

Down 2.2lbs

Only about a half of a pound in difference from yesterday.  I do feel the fact that I haven't been able to walk is a Big factor.  In fact when I'm done updating this I plan on walking on the wii.  I guess we will find out later if that happens.  I have been updating this throughout the day as I go in case you were wondering.

Breakfast 8am chocolate shake plus my am vitamin pak

Snack: Pb crunch bar

Lunch: chocolate shake

Snack: 2 hard boiled egg whites and 1 1/2 c. Grapes

Supper: sautéed cauliflower and carrots with a chocolate shake about 1/2 hour later plus my pm vitamin pack.


Water intake: 68 oz. (for me that's HUGE)

Thoughts on today: was much easier! I didn't have any headaches or cravings.  I did almost eat a pretzel when my daughter had some for snack, but I didn't! I may or may not have smelled the bag a couple of times, but I did NOT eat any! Can't wait to see what the next two days bring!

How am I feeling today? Well, this morning I was actually able to get up and get going about 7:30 with no problems! I usually head back to bed when my daughter goes down for her morning nap, but I stayed up today to do the wii and update myself on the blog.  It's actually nice to have that couple hours of alone time to do something for me! 


I didn't feel really all that tired once afternoon hit.  I did 60 min on the wii doing step aerobics.  I got in of 7,200 steps!  I'm working on my other 2,800 so my day hits 10,000!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment