Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I walk the Line

Hey friends.  Sorry about no post yesterday.  I woke up and felt like I had been hit by a rock truck and then they backed up and hit me again.  Horrible day.  However, today was much better.  I was able to get in a 2 mile walk with the babe while the older kids were in school.  THEN, the hubs came home a bit early and we went for a 1.5 mile walk as a family.  We had a contest to see who could walk the white line on the road without falling off.  Needless to say the adults failed miserably!  Felt so good and it got me over 3 miles in for the day!  Pretty pumped about that.

Eats for the day go like this so far:
Breakfast: Oatmeal and toast with peanut butter (was feeling the comfort foods I guess)
Lunch: chicken salad, 2 egg whites, and graham crackers for a snack/dessert

Tonight we are headed out with another family to the club to eat.  Not sure what I will get as I want to eat lighter since I did so well today.  There is some sort of connection going on where if you actually workout/move during the day you don't want to screw it up later!  So a hamburger and fries are probably not in my future.  Maybe 1 or 2 stolen fries from the kids won't hurt ;) 

Measurement update.  Honestly I did check them Sunday night, but there was not a big difference, maybe 1 inch total from all places.  The weight ended up going down to 184 so that was a 2 pound loss, which I'm happy about.  My goal this week is to lose 2 more.  I would like to say peace out to the 180's in March so that is my goal as of now! 

Tomorrow I plan on doing Jillian Michael's again.  I had to get over the soreness.  It will probably start back over tomorrow, but I was so sore I didn't want to do anything, which I don't think can be a good thing!

I want to leave all you mama's out there with some "pin"spiration!  Look at the abs!



No comments:

Post a Comment