Friday, February 15, 2013

Here Goes Nothing!

I am working on getting fit.  I have 3 kids and feel like being a better example for them is better then the taste of chocolate and pop!  I feel like blogging this may be the best way to stay accountable.  I'm working towards the paleo lifestyle.  Of course we will still consume dairy by way of Cheese and Milk.  I tried coconut milk and my kids hated it.  I will mostly use almond milk for myself. 

I gave up pop as of yesterday, sort of! I did have a Sunkist today because the massive headache was to much.  So tomorrow no pop. One every other day until I can get used to it will be better then the 48oz bottles I have been having everyday. So going paleo slowly I think is the way to go to avoid to big of a crash! I'm hoping that by March 1st, I will be switched over and off of the caffeine and sugar!

Next time I post I will post my weight and measurements.  I have a couple of programs I want to work on including Jillian Michael's Body Revolution, Tony Horton's P90, and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.  I'm not sure which one I will start with.  I want to do each of these as reviews to see what works best for me. 

Thanks for going on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment