Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 2

Today is/was day 2 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution.  The workout was great.  EXHAUSTING, but great!  I'm glad I did it. I was sweaty at the end and definitely ready for it to be done.  She has a way of killing you in only 30 minutes that I never dreamed!

My meals/eating were completely on target yesterday. Today has been great except for this afternoon.  Major cranky kids and a mom who didn't add any carbs to her lunch, makes for a bowl of life cereal and 2 graham crackers.  At least I'm hoping that is what it was because I didn't have any carbs in my lunch.  I will definitely make sure to add some sort of bread or beans into it tomorrow.  I just had a salad with some ham and a hard boiled egg today. 

I WILL get there!  I am learning and paying attention to my body this time, which in the past, I have not done.  Learning the signs of eating everything in sight is a good way to start!

What workout did you do today?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment