Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 4

Today was day 4!  I did my workout and my eats were actually GREAT.  I made 3 batches of caramel and did not eat one bite.  Huge thing for me.  I knew once I tasted that ooey gooey goodness, there would be no turning back.

Workout again was JMBR only instead of doing disc 1 again I went ahead and did disc 3.  I should mention I completed her first phase in November successfully.  I thought the first disc was getting comfortable. While I still had troubles with push ups and planks, I decided to move up anyway.  Holy cow this women likes planks and push-ups! 

How did you all do today?! Did you get a workout in?  We are going out of town this weekend, so I'm h0ping to get my workout/shower in before we leave so I don't have to do it late tomorrow night!  Saturday and Sunday will be rest days for me.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment