Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Just Do It

First lets talk about the food.  Womp, womp, wooommp.  Pretty much sums it up.  I always start out great, then from 1-4 is my "time."  I cannot stop thinking about food and I cannot stop snacking!  It is really frustrating, but I'm working on it. SLOWLY it feels like, but I AM working.  For breakfast I had a body bi vi shake(recipe below), because I didn't feel like cooking anything.  For lunch I had a salad with leftover sloppy Joe mix(organic spices and meat) thrown on top for a taco salad with 1 full egg and 1 egg white(hard boiled). This afternoon I actually had 2 bowls of life cereal and some graham crackers with peanut butter, because well it rocks.  However tonight I was not hungry for supper since I had snacked.  I also had some almonds with mini chocolate chips, so I'm guessing that helped fill me up as well.  So not a GREAT day, but I'm getting better.  Normally, I would have searched for something sugary and gross to make. 

I also wanted a Diet Pepsi like you would not believe.  For all my diet pop drinkers, you understand the major need/want for those.  I did NOT give in!  I have not had any form of pop since Saturday and have no intention of going back. 

As for the Workout:

Today I really felt like just skipping my workout.  My husband however, reminded me that I would feel better when I was done.  He even offered to do the workout with me.  So downstairs we went with all 3 kiddo's in tow.  The two older ones tried to do it, but mostly got in the way because it is a small space.  I think it was good for them to see and participate with us though. 

Today was Jillian Michael's Body Revolution day 3!  Which meant CARDIO!  ugggg! I hate cardio with a passion.  At least when I'm doing weight training days I don't have to jump.  I don't like jumping because well, it hurts the girls(tmi), but it's true.  Anyone who is bigger understands!

It was a bit of a rough start, and I didn't go as quickly as I would have liked, but I DID it!  After doing so I was reading through Pinterest in the health and fitness section and I found this!


Just get up and do it — You might have to go slower than you would like and you might not go as far, but you’ll never get anywhere if you don’t stop making the excuses!



No comments:

Post a Comment