Saturday, March 2, 2013

Workout Plan

 Workout for March 3rd-9th
Sunday: Walk 2 miles
Monday: OFF/active recovery day
Tuesday: JMBR #3
Wednesday: Steady Cardio (walk or cardio DVD)
Thursday: JMBR #4
Friday: OFF/Active Recovery
Saturday: Circuit/Shred #1 and/or #2
    
                                                                             

There ya have it.  My tentative workout schedule this week.  Since today is Saturday we are planning on either taking the kids hiking or since they are not feeling the greatest, I will go for a walk while they are napping.  I have found a loop through the town that is about 2 miles long.  My goal is to walk that every Saturday/Sunday that we are in town and work my way up to running it.  March I will add 1 mile to it every Sunday, so that at the end of the month I will be up to 4 miles. (Doing the loop twice)  Then in April, I will start adding bursts of jogging in there.  My goal is to be able to run the loop or most of it by the end of May. So that gives me 2 months to work up to it. 

What are you doing for workout this week? Stay tuned for a tentative meal plan for next week. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment