Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My New "Plan"

As many of you know I have been struggling for about 7 months gaining and losing the same 6 pounds.  I have tried what seems like every "fad" diet out there, so why not try another one!?  So on April 1st 2013, I will begin my journey with a Reset Challenge.

I am doing a challenge with a group of friends for the next 8 weeks. April 1st thru May 27th.  The winner of this challenge will win $500!!!!  There are also weekly goals/prizes.  Now if winning $500 isn't motivational then I don't know what is!  Talk about a serious shopping spree for me.

I'm looking forward to starting this and getting out of my losing and regaining the same 6 pounds.  I officially have signed up for my FIRST 5k.  I know, what am I thinking?  However, my husband has agreed to do it with me so we will start training April 1st as well.

I will go over in detail with you each day what I'm doing that particular day and go over the products with you.  The first 5 days will be the Usana Reset Kit and then after that for the next 5 weeks I will do the transformation kit.  If the transformation kit is successful I may or may not decide to buy one more to finish out the challenge or to have on hand.

The goal of this is to start eating more low glycemic meals so that my blood sugars can regulate and not give me that roller coaster affect I've been dealing with for, well, my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment