Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crazy Happenings

Hello all!  Sorry I have been MIA for the last week and a half!  I have had some SICK kiddo's.  My son was sick for 2 weeks then my baby got rsv, so I have been working on getting her healthy.  In the midst of all of this I got sick... No fun, for sure.

Now that I think we are all on the mend, I can officially continue on in my journey to being more fit.  I am at the EXACT same weight that I measured in at last time which I believe was 184.  So I still have BIG plans on getting out of those 80's by April!  Yes, yes I do.

I am hopefully going to get a workout in tonight if nothing else, I will do step ups on the wii.  I'm hoping to start training for my 5k this week, however the wind is estimated to be in the 20-30 mph range around these parts, so lets hope not!

How are you all doing with your journey?! Anything you would like to see happening on here??

No comments:

Post a Comment