Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's about to get real!

Stuff around here is about to get real.  I thought I was doing a really good job keeping the eating in check and my workouts have been much better these past couple of weeks.  However, this morning when I stepped on the scale it said something different! :(

It was definitely not the number I was expecting, but somehow it didn't surprise me.  I feel like I"m stuck in this 180-186 spot.  I have been for a year now!  I yo yo up and down between 181-185.  That stops NOW!

I am working on my game plan.  As much as I hated counting points and having to figure all that out, for me, it worked.  I cannot deny that the only time in my life that I actually lost weight and was keeping it off was when I was following weight watchers.   Now, since the closet one to me is about 90 some miles away, I'm going to do a combo of online/in person.   When I am in town, which is usually 1 or 2 times a month, I am going to go weigh in and go to a meeting.  The rest of the time, I am going to do it online.

I cannot tell you how bummed I am with myself, but at the same time I'm not going to be a downer.  I messed up and I obviously still need that little bit of help as far as tracking goes.  I need the person to person weigh in's and accountability to weigh in in front of someone.

That is the plan for that.  I'm going to work on a meal plan and a workout schedule for this week.  I have several family members coming to town this next week, and my baby turns 1.  I am not going to let that be an excuse to "start tomorrow."  

I will post my tentative schedule tomorrow! :)

What do you do when you "fall off the wagon?"

No comments:

Post a Comment