Thursday, June 27, 2013

The ABC's of ME!

I figured since I'm fairly new at the whole blogging thing and you guys don't really know that much about me, I would do a little survey that I have seen floating around the blog world.  Enjoy and feel free to fill it out and comment saying you did! :) 

A. Attached or Single? Attached. Jeff and I just celebrated NINE years of marriage. We have been together for about 10 1/2 years now and have 3 beautiful children to show for it.

B. Best Friend? I have two actually.  Terri and Jennifer.  Not sure what I would do without them in my life.  They are the type of friends where you can go for a couple months without talking (live in totally separate state) and pick up right where we left off with no awkwardness.  Love them like sisters <---- May sound cheesy

C. Cake or pie? Cake. <---nuf said 

D. Day of choice? Wow, weird.  I'm thinking the weekend.  The hubs is home from work and the kids aren't in school. 

E. Essential Item? Diet Pepsi and my iphone.  Weird combo.  Soon my Diet Pepsi will no longer be a part of my day, but for now I definitely enjoy it daily. 

F. Favorite color? Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears 

H. Home town? A VERY small town in Western Nebraska

J. January or July? July.  Only for the fact that January is to cold for me.  I prefer October ;) 

L. Life isn’t complete without? This may sound totally cliche, but my family, friends, and God.  I couldn't imagine my life without any of them!

M. Marriage date? June 26, 2004

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 older Brother.  Plus 3 Sister in Laws and 2 Brother in Laws


O. Oranges or Apples? Depends on the season

P. Phobias? Really about anything that may fly, slither, or have 8 legs! :D

Q. Quotes? 


R. Reasons to smile? Life. Life is good and a true blessing. Never forget that.

S. Season of choice? Fall!!!

T. Tag 5 People.  If your birthday is in October... go at it :)

U. Unknown fact about me? There are so many!  I just started this whole blogging thing so really there is still alot about me you will all be finding out!  Probably more then you ever wanted to.

V. Vegetable? Zucchini is my new love. 

W. Worst habit? I'm a major Internet junkie.  I love online shopping.  Not to a crazy extreme, but I definitely got worse since moving to a SMALL town where I can't just run to walmart and grab what I need.  Amazon is my new best friend.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? uhhh... ok  Ultrasound? 

Y. Your favorite food? Pizza or Nachos.  You can never go wrong with those.  So not healthy but, totally worth it.

Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment