Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Faves

I thought I'd do a little Friday Favorite post.  I'm still working on the whole what to blog when to blog thing so bare with me.  I am going to post one of my favorite recipes right now.  

I know broccoli sounds boring, but my kids ages 5 and 6 gobbed this up.  

Baked Broccoli

1 head of Broccoli cut up into small pieces
1-2 TBL oil (I used garlic grape seed oil) (find it HERE)

Then Season to taste, I used: 
Oregano
Salt
Pepper
Chili Powder
Parmesan Cheese

Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes depending on how much broccoli you use.



I served it up with some yummy rib-eye steak and watermelon.


Do you have an recipes you have been loving lately? 

A little "PIN"spiration for the weekend: 
I always think I need to be running faster or farther.  What I'm learning is a mile is a mile whether it is walked or ran, whether done in 6 minute or 16 minutes.  You're moving faster then those sitting on the side lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment